Monday, January 1, 2018

Monday Mailbox

This past week's mailbox arrival:

My Ex-Life by Stephen McCauley came from Flatiron Books.

A college counselor in San Francisco whose boyfriend has left him and whose amazing apartment is being sold out from under him, a woman whose husband has left her for a younger woman and whose daughter refuses to apply to college, these two have an old history with each other and their current untenable lives will bring them back together to face their past. Really you should read the jacket copy because I haven't made it sound nearly as enticing as it strikes me. And it does strike me as a fantastic read!

If you want to see the marvelous goodies in other people's mailboxes, make sure to visit Mailbox Monday and have fun seeing how we are all doing our part to keep the USPS and delivery services viable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts