Monday, January 1, 2018

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

This meme is hosted by Kathryn at Reading Date. It is still chaos here but because of the looming New Year (Happpy 2018 to all of you!), I tried to finish up a few of the books that have languished on my bedside table for a good long time. Managed to do that but no reviewing as I am still having to try and beat back the worst of the construction dust and debris on a daily basis. Hopefully things will start getting back to normal soon!!! And as is usual, I will refrain from listing last year's unreviewed books anymore, even as I do still hope to go back and get to reviewing them at some point.

Books I completed this past week are:

Murder for Christmas by Francis Duncan
The Lake House by Kate Morton
The Leisure Seeker by Michael Zadoorian
Close Enough to Touch by Colleen Oakley

Bookmarks are still living in the middle of:

A Manual For Cleaning Women by Lucia Berlin
The Beauty of the End by Debbie Howells
Country of Red Azaleas by Domnica Radulescu
A Hard and Heavy Thing by Matthew J. Hefti
Paint Your Wife by Lloyd Jones
The Company They Kept edited by Robert B. Silvers and Barbara Epstein
No One Can Pronounce My Name by Rakesh Satyal
Thousand-Miler by Melanie Radzicki McManus
Dear Fang, With Love by Rufi Thorpe
America's First Daughter by Stephanie Dray and Laura Kamoie
Hope Has Two Daughters by Monia Mazigh
After the Bloom by Leslie Shimotakahara
Metis Beach by Claudine Bourbonnais
Smoke by Dan Vyleta
Coco Chanel by Lisa Chaney
The Amazing Story of the Man Who Cycled from India to Europe for Love by Per J. Andersson
The New York Time Footsteps by various authors

Reviews posted this week:

nothing

Books still needing to have reviews written (as opposed to the ones that are simply awaiting posting):

nothing for 2018 yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts