Monday, June 5, 2017

Monday Mailbox

I needed a hard copy of a book that expired on my Nook (it was an advanced copy) so I went ahead and made myself happy by ordering several books in addition to it just because. ;-) This past week's mailbox arrivals:

Plaid and Plagarism by Molly MacRae came from me to me.

I am trying to overcome my general disinterest in mysteries so I searched out some that might help me appreciate them and this was one of the collection I stumbled on. I mean, if I don't fall for a mystery involving four bookshop owners in Scotland, I won't ever fall for them!

Forks, Knives and Spoons by Leah DeCesare came from me to me.

A New Adult novel where young women classify men as either forks, knives, or spoons, this looks like lighthearted fun.

Aunty Lee's Delights by Ovidia Yu came from me to me.

A mystery about a rich Singaporean restauranteur, this is another one I picked to interest me in mysteries.

The Shortest Way to Hades by Sarah Caudwell came from me to me.

And another of the mysteries designed to intrigue me, this one is about an inheritance but it's not the heiress who dies so this promises to have an interesting twist.

If you want to see the marvelous goodies in other people's mailboxes, make sure to visit Mailbox Monday and have fun seeing how we are all doing our part to keep the USPS and delivery services viable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts