Monday, December 9, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

This meme is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.

Books I completed this past week are:

What Happens at Christmas by Victoria Alexander
Country Loving by Cathy Woodman
Mrs. Poe by Lynn Cullen
The Sweetest Thing by Cathy Woodman

Bookmarks are still living in the middle of:

Better Than Fiction edited by Don George
Stand the Storm by Breena Clarke
Quiet by Susan Cain
Short Leash by Janice Gary

Reviews posted this week:

The Consolations of the Forest by Sylvain Tesson
The House Girl by Tara Conklin
The Bride Stripped Bare by Nikki Gemmell

Books still needing to have reviews written (as opposed to the ones that are simply awaiting posting):

Topsy by Michael Daly
Autobiography of Us by Aria Beth Sloss
The Group by Mary McCarthy
Orphan Train by Christina Baker Kline
Among the Janeites by Deborah Yaffe
Funny in Farsi by Firoozeh Dumas
Billy Budd and Other Tales by Herman Melville
Let Him Go by Larry Watson
A Summer Affair by Elin Hilderbrand
Boleto by Alyson Hagy
House of Miracles by Ulrica Hume
Paperboy by Tony Macaulay
Silver by Andrew Motion
Faking It by Cora Carmack
In the Shadow of the Banyan by Vaddey Ratner
The Suicide Shop by Jean Teule
The Gallery of Vanished Husbands by Natasha Solomons
Snapper by Brian Kimberling
Love Overdue by Pamela Morsi
The Affairs of Others by Amy Grace Loyd
Forever, Interrupted by Taylor Jenkins Reid
The Union Street Bakery by Mary Ellen Taylor
The Eight by Katherine Neville
Lady Mercy Danforthe Flirts with Scandal by Jayne Fresina
Here Comes Mrs. Kugelman by Minka Pradelski
Long Shot by Hanna Martine
Never Sit Down in a Hoopskirt by Crickett Rumley
One Summer by Bill Bryson
Margot by Jillian Cantor
What Happens at Christmas by Victoria Alexander
Country Loving by Cathy Woodman
Mrs. Poe by Lynn Cullen
The Sweetest Thing by Cathy Woodman

6 comments:

  1. That list of reviews is torture just looking at them. You should just rate them and review the ones worth reviewing or recommending.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You've got a lot going on. I think I may have to switch to this format to keep my reviews up to date.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved The House Girl. Going to check out your review.

    Have a great week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the heading "Bookmarks are still living in the middle of:" So perfect. Except mine would be bookmarks, scraps of paper, mental notes, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Checking out your review of House Girl. The title has me curious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a long list that is a long list!

    Have a cheery week!

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts