Monday, October 7, 2013

Monday Mailbox

After nothing last week, my mailbox had a handful of treasures again this week. This week's mailbox arrivals:

Throw the Damn Ball by R.D. Rosen, Harry Prichett, and Rob Battle came from Plume.

Short poems written by dogs, this looks hilarious.

Love and Other Scandals by Caroline Linden came from my own little self (sometimes it's good to be generous to yourself).

The main character reads a book about sinning and decides to do some of her own in this historical romance. Sounds delicious, doesn't it?

Under the Moon by Gabriele Wills came from my own little self.

The third in Wills' Muskoka trilogy, I ordered this one so I can revisit the characters and find out how their story finally ends.

Special Edition Harry Potter Paperback Box Set by J. K. Rowling came from my own little self.

Just because I love the new covers to the Harry Potter novels.

Mr. Putter and Tabby Dance the Dance by Cynthia Rylant came from my own little self.

If you haven't yet fallen in love with Mr. Putter and Tabby, like my daughter and I have, you should.

Fantasy Life by Matthew Berry came from my own little self.

My husband and oldest son play fantasy football together for some special father/son yelling bonding. This one is a Christmas gift to one or the other of them (I'll decide later based on their season long behavior).

If you'd like to see the marvelous goodies in other people's mailboxes, make sure to visit Book Dragon's Lair as she is hosting this month's Mailbox Monday and have fun seeing how we are all doing our part to keep the USPS and delivery services viable.

3 comments:

  1. Under The Moon looks very good.

    Enjoy all your books and your week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Throw the Damn Ball sounds like it could be hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts