Monday, March 19, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

Some weeks just aren't conducive to reading or reviewing. Lats week was one of them but I did manage to squeak in some reading, just not much reviewing. Can't let myself get too far behind so with luck, the predicted rain will actually occur this week and I won't be so distracted by outdoor stuff. This meme is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.

Books I completed this past week are:

Some Assembly Required by Anne Lamott
Diary of a Mad Fat Girl by Stephanie McAfee
Clair de Lune by Jetta Carleton

Bookmarks are still living in the middle of:

Let the Great World Spin by Colm McCann
Triangles by Ellen Hopkins
A Partial History of Lost Causes by Jennifer Dubois

Reviews posted this week:

Cruising Attitude by Heather Poole

Books still needing to have reviews written (as opposed to the ones that are simply awaiting posting):

Other Waters by Eleni Gage
The Taste of Salt by Martha Southgate
Cruising Attitudes by Heather Poole
One Night in London by Caroline Linden
The Might-Have-Been by Joseph Schuster
Some Assembly Required by Anne Lamott
Diary of a Mad Fat Girl by Stephanie McAfee
Clair de Lune by Jetta Carleton

2 comments:

  1. I'll read your Cruising Attitude review after I've read and posted my review for a book tour. Want to be surprised by other comments after I've finished the book and formed an opinion.

    I loved Other Waters by the way and did a review of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how you can work your reviewing the way you do. I need to write the review right after I finish the book or I won't remember what to write or how I felt about it. I guess that is one of the perils of getting old.

    My Monday report is here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts