Monday, January 23, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

I am still wading my way through Doctor Zhivago and so didn't get much other reading in this week. When I haven't been fighting with this Russian classic, I have been finally undecorating the Christmas tree so that it will be gone before the workmen come on Tuesday. Terrible that I am only motivated by strangers seeing what a slacker I am! And so once this is done and Pasternak's novel is finally put to bed, I will get back to being able to spend my usual amount of time on books, reading and reviewing. At least I hope so (although with the number of tasks still on my to do now that it's the new year list, I can't guarantee that). This meme is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.

Books I completed this past week are:

Invisible River by Helena McEwen
Tempted Again by Cathie Linz

Bookmarks are still living in the middle of:

Let the Great World Spin by Colm McCann
Doctor Zhivago by Boris Pasternak
Tantra Goddess by Caroline Muir

Reviews posted this week:

The Uncoupling by Meg Wolitzer
Invisible River by Helena McEwen
Dance Lessons by Aine Greaney

Books still needing to have reviews written (as opposed to the ones that are simply awaiting posting):

Tempted Again by Cathie Linz

1 comment:

  1. Dr. Z is a book I've always wanted to be able to say I've read, but can't commit to tackling it. Props to you!

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts