Monday, April 18, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

It's been a busy week at casa de Kristen so neither reading nor reviewing took center stage. Still did manage to do some of each though. (Probably the only thing keeping me sane.) This meme is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.

Books I completed this week are:

Slow Love by Dominique Browning
The Long Goodbye by Meghan O'Rourke
The Violets of March by Sarah Jio

Bookmarks are still living in the middle of:

Our Mutual Friend by Charles Dickens
The Vagabond by Colette

Reviews posted this week:

A Thread of Sky by Deanna Fei
Playdate by Thelma Adams
The Kitchen Daughter by Jael McHenry
Finding Emilie by Laurel Corona

Books still needing to have reviews written (as opposed to the ones that are simply awaiting posting):

The Revenge of the Radioactive Lady by Elizabeth Stuckey-French
Strange Relation by Rachel Hadas
The Coffins of Little Hope by Timothy Schaffert
Slow Love by Dominique Browning
The Long Goodbye by Meghan O'Rourke
The Violets of March by Sarah Jio

4 comments:

  1. We have so very many books in common! I have either read these of they are in my queue. Enjoy your week. My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/04/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-35.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fab week! See what I'm reading here

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look forward to your review of The Violets of March! I can't wait until it's released... I'm dying to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome week for you - looks like some great reads :)

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts