Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Themed Reading Challenge

I love coming up with my own theme so the Themed Reading Challenge is one I enjoy every year. Last year my theme was Austenesque books. I have enough of these still left that I could do this again this year. But I like variety and have a desire to disappoint all those who land on the blog expecting to be titillated after googling the word sex so I am changing up and overlapping with my ThemeQuest theme: sex. All my books this year are thematically linked by sexuality. I am hvaing to change out one book because I'd already read it before this challenge started but surprisingly, I had at least one more on my shelf to fill in the gap.

1. Ill-Equipped for a Life of Sex by Jennifer Lehr
2. Been There, Haven’t Done That by Tara McCarthy
3. The Sex Life of My Aunt by Mavis Cheek
4. A Round-Heeled Woman by Jane Juska
5. Thoughts While Having Sex by Stephanie Lehmann

Check out the challenge rules for more information (and more sane themes).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts