Thursday, March 4, 2010

Series Season IV Challenge

I didn't manage to complete this challenge last year and I'm not certain I will this year either but I always like to have a reason to soldier on through all the series in which I am currently in the midst so I'm going to go ahead and sign up for The Series Season IV Challenge again. I have no idea which series I will try to complete but here's what Kathrin has to say about her challenge:

The challenge starts December 1st, 2009 and goes until November 30th, 2010.

The rules are easy:

1) Pick a couple series you already started and now want to finish (meaning, you'll be all up to date with the series when it ends).

2) Read at least 4 books, more are also okay, of course!

3) Crossovers with other challenges are always okay.

4) Post your review of the books on your blog or in the comment section, no matter how long. If you post the review on your blog, please post a link to the review in the comment section so that everyone else can check out your review.

5) Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts