Saturday, March 13, 2010

Saturday Shout-Out


On my travels through the blogging world, I find many books that pique my interest. I always add them to my wish list immediately but I tend to forget who deserves the blame credit for inspiring me to add them to my list (and to whom my husband would like to send the bill when I get around to actually buying them). So each Saturday I'm going to try and keep better track, link to my fellow book ferreter-outers (I know, not a word but useful nonetheless), and hopefully add to some of your wish lists too.

The Sixty-Eight Rooms by Marianne Malone was mentioned at Books, the Universe and Everything.

Husband and Wife by Leah Stewart was mentioned at The Book Case.

Chickens, Mules and Two Old Fools by Victoria Tweed was mentioned at Chick With Books.

This Must be the Place by Kate Racculia was mentioned at Breaking the Spine.

A Gift From Brittany by Marjorie Price was mentioned at Beth Fish Reads.

Leaving Unknown by Kerry Reichs was mentioned at Bookfan.

Perfect Reader by Maggie Pouncey was mentioned at Breaking the Spine.

Isa and May by Margaret Forster was mentioned at Farm Lane Books Blog and although it is unavailable in the US, I can always hope.

Remedies by Kate Ledger was mentioned at Beth Fish Reads.

What goodies have you added to your wish lists recently? Make your own list and leave a comment here so we can all see who has been a terrible influence inspiring you lately.

5 comments:

  1. I haven't read Isa and May so I look forward to finding out if it is worth reading. I hope you can get your hands on a copy soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I included Chickens, Mules and Two Old Fools on my Friday Finds yesterday from the same source! It looks like a terrific book. You found some other good ones, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your one post put four books on my TBR list haha! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad I could help add to your wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I'm glad you're giving HUSBAND & WIFE a try. Leah Stewart is great.

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts