Monday, March 8, 2010

Monday Mailbox

Only one book in the mailbox this week but maybe that means I'll get a little ahead of things. Hey, a girl can dream! This past week's mailbox arrivals:

Dead End Gene Pool by Wendy Burden came from Lisa at TLC Book Tours.
An inside scoop on the very rich from a descendant of Cornelius Vanderbilt? This memoir sounds like it's good fly on the wall territory and since I can't get inside the gates of the homes these folks live in to press my nose against the window and gawp, reading the memoir of someone who lived this life is the next best thing.

As always, if you'd like to see the marvelous goodies in other people's mailboxes, make sure to visit Marcia at The Printed Page and enjoy seeing how we are all doing our part to keep the USPS and delivery services viable.

11 comments:

  1. That looks like a book I would enjoy and my mom would love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's quite a title! Hope it's a good book : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I gt that one too Kristen; it sounds really good. enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds intriguing!

    Here's mine:

    http://laurelrainsnowcreations.blogspot.com/2010/03/mailbox-monday.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. This book looks fascinating and I love the cover. Happy reading! My mailbox is at The Crowded Leaf.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds excellent. I love those kinds of memoirs. I'm looking forward to your review.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This book looks quite interesting. The cover sure is intriguing! I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the title of this one. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wouldn't have guessed it was a memoir from the cover. I received two books.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm looking forward to your review. Sounds fascinating!

    --Anna
    Diary of an Eccentric

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts