Friday, March 12, 2010

Beth Kephart Reading Challenge

I find I have quite a few of Beth Kephart's books on my tbr shelves. I just keep acquiring them without reading them. In one sense, it's good I keep buying them. It means they appeal to me in terms of subject matter. And buying them shows my support for the author. But it's bad I never get around to reading them. I need to. I suspect my friends are dead tired of me saying, "Oh I have that one. But I haven't read it yet." So the Beth Kephart Reading Challenge it is. Because I don't like to be constrained by categories, I am going to pick the mix-n-match option for this challenge, reading 4 books off the list. This onely runs until June 30th so I'd better get a move on!

Here's my list:

1. Nothing But Ghosts by Beth Kephart
2. Into the Tangle of Friendship by Beth Kephart
3. A Slant of Sun by Beth Kephart
4. Still Love in Strange Places by Beth Kephart

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts