Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Summer Reading Challenge


I might have failed dismally at the Spring Reading Challenge but I am always game to try again. This one is hosted by A Southern Daydreamer Reads. As I do with all seasonal challenges that allow me to create my own list, I resolve to finish all the books I currently have in progress for this challenge. This might be a bit complicated this go round as several of them are still drying out. But I'll stick to tradition and if I fail, I'll blame it on the books' condition instead of myself. If I complete it, well, I can just feel smug. Win, win I think! So without further ado, here's my list:

1. As Sure As the Sun by Ann McPartlin
2. The Far Pavillions by M.M. Kaye
3. Atmospheric Disturbances by Rivka Galchen
4. Caenus and the Quiver of Artemis by Christopher Ledbetter
5. A Lady's Life in the Rocky Mountains by Isabella Bird
6. What We Eat When We Eat Alone by Deborah Madison and Patrick McFarlin
7. The Big Rock Candy Mountain by Wallace Stegner
8. Divided Lives by Elsa Walsh
9. Lamentations of the Father by Ian Frazier

1 comment:

  1. You've got some great books for the summer. I'll have to check out some of those titles. enjoy

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts