Friday, February 27, 2009

Scissors

I just wanted to reassure all my loyal blog readers that the kitchen shears have been located. They were right where they were expected to be: in W.'s backpack. Oh wait; that's not where they belong? Huh! He doesn't know how they got there either. Of course, his backpack is full enough to contain hidden scissors, every sock the dryer has ever eaten, enough missing rolls of tape to reattach all parts of the Titanic, half his wardrobe, both his missing winter coats (don't I wish!), as well as the kitchen sink. So I guess I shouldn't be too surprised that that was where the scissors were located. And now I'm off to buy that retractable leash thingie to make sure the shears don't go on anymore unscheduled walkabouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts