Monday, April 14, 2008

Just for my own records...

Because I was too slow to post about these challenges at the time (although I did do them when the rules stipulated), I am just going to note that I did indeed complete the Four Legged Friends Challenge, From the Stacks Challenge, Hometown Challenge, Outmoded Authors Challenge, Seafaring Challenge, and Unread Authors Challenge in addition to the ones listed in my blog. Now on to list a few more I never did officially sign up for despite reading along for them and which are ending soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts